If you suspect a gas leak please take the following steps:
- Turn off the gas at your gas meter or cylinder.
- Turn off all appliances, including your electrical appliances and pilot lights.
- Contact a licensed gas fitter to come and check out the problem.
- Open all of your doors and windows to help with ventilation, but only if it is safe to do so.
- Extinguish all naked flames if it’s safe to do so.
JT’s Plumbing and Gas is a licensed gas fitter and can Investigate, locate and repair gas leaks.